The Most Advanced Nitrous Solenoid - The X-10 Pulsoid
Making the best nitrous solenoid in the world even better has been a far from easy task but the accumulation of experience in the WON team has paid off once again, as can be seen below.
The unrivalled ‘original’ Pulsoid features list
- CNC machined aircraft quality, one piece, billet aluminium ‘full’ body for cooler running and outstanding reliability.
- Stunning high lustre anodised and colour coded finish.
- Weight saving of up to 75% over other brands.
- Optimum port location for minimal flow disruption and density loss.
- Maximum power to size ratio.
- Hi-tech thermoplastic plunger seal for ZERO wear.
- Adjustable seat height to minimize lift for optimum response to Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) – the only adjustable solenoid in the world.
- Aircraft quality coil insulation to resist overheating for a long life.
- Low Amp current draw coil for cooler running and less battery load.
- Rapid response coil for instant reaction to PWM, essential for progressive power.
- Repositioned/improved wire outlet position.
- CNC machined stainless steel inlet and outlet fittings.
- Polished, laser cut stainless steel mounting bracket.
Improvements delivered by the X-10
- PTFE coated plungers for even longer wear free life, plus further improved response to PWM and most importantly for total plunger resistance to corrosion.
- Stronger magnetic circuit for quicker and more accurate plunger response.
- Offset inlet port for improved and increased flow with less phase change – this is the same principle we use in our well proven super high flow MaxFlow bottle valves.
- Larger inlet port for higher flow
- Increased heat dissipation for cooler running.
- The addition of an integral purge port for a complete purge with no disruption to the inlet flow path.
- The most amazing aesthetics – without doubt the most stylish solenoid ever designed.
- Improved mounting bracket with multiple mounting options, laser cut from polished stainless steel.
- Improved insulation between body and wire exit
- Higher lustre high contrast anodised body components to further enhance the new aesthetics
- Optional billet alloy finisher cap. (See images below)
Each Pulsoid component no matter how seemingly insignificant, has been carefully designed and/or selected for its particular job, resulting in the safest most effective nitrous solenoids available today.
Voltage - 10 - 24 V DC
Current consumption (approx) - 10 Amps @ 12 VDC (14 amps for 250 and 350 BHP versions)
Frequency response (approx) - 15 - 50 Hz
Length including cap and 4mm outlet - 82mm
Max width of body - 36mm
Weight Pulsoid only (approx) - 200 g (7 oz)