THE ULTIMATE IN NITROUS SYSTEM DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY!
The Street-Blaster 150iD4 benefits from numerous unique features as standard equipment, which offer substantial advantages over all other brands of dry nitrous systems.
Before choosing the Street-Blaster 150iD4 or any other dry system, please consider the following;
Although the system is called 'dry' it is still necessary to add extra fuel to your engine, when the nitrous system is activated. Injecting nitrous oxide only produces extra power by allowing more fuel to be burnt.
To get significant and safe results you will need to add extra fuel via a fully mapable ECU that can switch between 2 maps and you may also need to fit bigger fuel injectors.
The Street-Blaster 150iD4 has the potential to increase the power of your engine by up to 150 HP. However, each engine's power output capabilities and total power achievable can vary depending on many factors.
If you want a simple to fit, value for money system that delivers maximum reliability and power; the Street-Blaster 150iD4 has been developed by WON with you in mind. This system is for street use but can be upgraded to race use by replacing our nylon pipe with our braided hose. Whether it’s purely for an adrenaline fuelled thrill or the more serious use of gaining a competitive edge, the Street-Blaster 150iD4 can deliver a boost of up to 150bhp, whenever you need a burst of acceleration. Utilising the same high-quality components as our ultimate race, Pro-Series systems the Street-Blaster 150iD4 offers peace of mind and impressive results at a very competitive price.
UNRIVALED list of standard features;
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Anodised billet alloy Pulsoid.
- Pulsoids that NEVER wear out, guaranteed.
- Extruded alloy bottle bracket.
- Anodised billet alloy bottle valve body.
- Anodised billet alloy valve handwheel.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Polished SS component mounting bracket.
- NO purge required.
- 24/7 tech support.
- Our famous billet alloy X-10 Nitrous Pulsoid with SS fittings and laser cut mounting plates.
- 3 x Metering Jet (range per application).
- 1 x 5 lb. bottle w/ maxflow valve(bottle shipped empty).
- 1 x Extruded alloy bottle bracket w/ stainless steel straps.
- 1 x Throttle microswitch w/ bracket. TPS available for an extra charge.
- 5M of 5mm high pressure nylon nitrous supply line.
- 2M Nylon supply line from Pulsoid to injector.
- 14 x Backing nuts and olives for nylon lines.
- 4 x Venom injector (with spacer & retainer).
- 1 x 4 Way single distribution bloclk
- 1 x Arming switch w/ aircraft style cover.
- 1 x Electrical connectors & wire pack.
- Fitting instructions & stickers.
As standard the system is supplied with nylon, 5mm OD high pressure nitrous supply pipe, which keeps undesirable gaseous nitrous to a minimum. Consequently you are saved the expense of adding a purge kit to the system.
Braided hose can be chosen from the drop-down menu, but is only advisable for those living in hot countries where temperatures regularly exceed 30 degrees or those wanting more than 150bhp. In which case, a purge system is also advisable for optimum performance.
- "ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO VAT INSIDE THE EU ZONE"